Monday, December 26, 2011

Do I really need an introduction?

Probably not but just in case you haven't figured it out yet, the name is Arlene. Yes, I was one of the co-writers in another blog entitled "The Memoirs of Black & Yellow". That blog is currently on hiatus for the time being due to dwindling material. Hopefully, it will pick up again in 2012!

Now you're probably wondering why I decided to start my own blog spot (or maybe you aren't but just go with it). I like to vent, as most of us do. Sometimes people do or say the dumbest things and I wonder, "Am I the only one that just heard/saw that?" So I figured, let me just put it out there in hopes that I haven't completely lost my mind and others can relate.

So there you have it folks! Hope you enjoy reading my posts and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your comments.

xo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment