Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So here you are 2013...

Summer time is finally here and I'm on the most blissful vacation ever: I'm kid-free...until August that is! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on to my blog so I figured I would briefly catch you all up. 

January: Something happened but can't remember. I was probably stressed and working.

February: Something else happened, I was very happy but little did I know that shit would hit the fan two months later. More work, more stress!

March: I finally went to London & Paris. It was absolutely f*cking freezing in London. How ironic is it that I've never seen snow and the one time I see it is overseas.  London was too cold, the rain sucks ass, the people were nice but their food was pretty gross. Glad I did it, but don't care to go again.  Paris: Ooo lala!  Gorgeous city (can't same the same for most people), the food was splendid and the wine was out of control! It definitely is the city of love. On this trip I realized #1: I definitely caught the travel bug and #2: I will never travel with children again overseas, or even across county lines.

April: Finally saw Kenny Chesney in concert..on a beach...never doing that again. I also realized that when something starts up too fast and seems too good to be true, it DEFINITELY is too good to be true. Guess who has no time or patience to deal with guys who can't man up to their mistakes? This gal!  Pa' la mierda! If you're still doing high school shit and getting fucked up on anything, go take your stupidity somewhere else! I hope your ass gets caught in some drug bust. Let's see how "awkward and embarrassing" that conversation will be.

May: Incredibly delirious by this time, counting down the days until my present vacation.

Well, that's all I can think of now that's happened in the past few months. Stay tuned for more posts :)

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment